vrijdag 25 oktober 2013

Smoking Reduction Strategy

Many smokers don't need to cease entirely, but rather, wish to decrease their smoking to restrict the damage to there health, and save some cash also. I'm a strong believer that we have just truly 5 or 6 cigarettes per day which you really appreciate, the remainder being only custom. This smoking reduction strategy has worked extremely well for me and may for you also.

The issue for a lot of smokers would be to cut-out the smokes between the significant types of the day. Here's my smoking reduction strategy.

I think, the smokes are as follows;

  1. First part of the morning using a cup of coffee
  2. Mid-morning with java or after a bite.
  3. After lunch
  4. After dinner
  5. Soothing with an evening drink

(or after a passionate affair!)

All the other smokes that I smoke between, I don't appear to relish half as much as those outlined above, and not just that, should you cut-out the added ones, you'll enjoy these 5 or 6 a lot more than ever before.

Vaporizer Smoking Reduction Method

I realize this one actually reaches the area and is just one of the very gratifying smokes of my own day.

Within the day I change to my second vaporizer which generally features both cherry 1.8%, red power 1.8% or apple 1.8%. I find these lighter within the day even though red power flavor can begin to taste overly sweet if used too much, so I change flavors consistently.

Within the night I do as a 1.8% menthol vape, particularly in warmer weather since it's extremely light in flavor.

I feel the advantages of eliminating most of the 'custom' cigarettes, not just in my wallet, but by experiencing the cigarettes that I do smoke a lot more than before.

Give a go to it and see how simple it really is to slash your smoking amount without depriving yourself of the nicotine you desire.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten